At Beckemeier LeMoine Law our real estate transactions attorneys are here to help you through the acquisition or sale of real estate—whether for personal, investment, or business purposes. No matter what the circumstances of your transaction, having an attorney working with you to anticipate hurdles and resolve disputes along the way will go a long way in making the process a smooth one. In addition, our St. Louis real estate transactions attorneys understand finance and lending, individual county rules and taxation trends (including tax abatements intended to invite new business ventures), title insurance, along with the unwritten rules that remain unseen to the unrepresented buyer or seller. Let our Missouri real estate transactions attorneys assist you at every stage of the acquisition and/or sale of your real estate.
Real Estate Transaction Services
The acquisition or sale of real estate is a complex process involving not just the buyer and seller, but the mortgage holder, bank, title insurance company, and brokers. By involving an experienced real estate transaction attorney in the process, your interests will be better served. An experienced lawyer knows what to anticipate and how to face any challenges that may arise. Our Missouri real estate transaction lawyers are available to help you with a wide range of services, including:
- Affidavit of heirship for real estate
- Closing & escrow
- Condominium leases
- Contracts for deed
- Creating and reviewing real estate documents: contracts for sale, deeds (quit claim, warranty, and beneficiary deeds)
- Due diligence review
- Easement agreements
- Escrow closing and procedures
- Land trusts
- Lease agreements
- Lease-to-own agreements
- Loan commitments
- Mortgages and deeds of trust
- Promissory notes and financing documents
- Property management agreements
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Tax-deferred exchanges
- Zoning restrictions and negotiations
Our clients include developers, investors, brokers, residential and commercial owners, mortgage lenders, banks, and title companies.
What Are Common Real Estate Pitfalls?
The complexity of real estate transactions—and the extraordinary monetary value of real property—make for a complex procedure that often hits bumps along the way. Those bumps can be stressful, especially if you are buying a first home, or trying to expand your business. The process of buying or selling a parcel of real estate can be stressful and complex and having a skilled and experienced real estate transactions attorney to help navigate the process is invaluable. The St. Louis real estate lawyers at Beckemeier LeMoine Law can guide you through the complexities posed by:
- Easement disputes involving prescriptive and deed-based easements
- Due diligence & deadlines under the terms of a purchase agreement
- Lender required terms and conditions for a loan, which might impact securing financing for the purchase or sale of property
- Liens, including tax, mechanic’s, and supplier’s
- Purchase agreement disputes
- Title defects, including misrecorded or unrecorded deeds and transactions and clouds on title
- Zoning constraints or disputes with government agencies and neighbors
How Can a Real Estate Attorney Help?
Retaining a skilled and experienced real estate transaction attorney for your Missouri real estate purchase or sale early in the process will help minimize the risks and obstacles inherent to real estate transactions. Experience matters and at Beckemeier LeMoine Law our collective experience helps clients by:
- Reviewing real estate transactions for potential legal problems & to exercise to uncover hidden issues in due diligence
- Drafting and reviewing all necessary documents—financing, leases, ownership transfer, ownership arrangements—to minimize future disputes
- Verifying that the real estate in question is not burdened by liens, title disputes, easements and that use of the property to date conforms to local, state, and federal regulations
- Immediately addressing any conflicts or legal issues that arise during negotiations or sale/purchase
Bolstered by our collective experience, the attorneys at Beckemeier LeMoine Law will help guide you through the process of acquiring or selling real estate—residential, investment, and commercial—making sure your transaction goes smoothly and minimizing the risk of issues along the way.
We have a wealth of experience representing buyers, sellers, investors, and financing institutions in real estate transactions, utilizing our acumen to best service your needs. Whether we are involved from the start, to negotiate a purchase agreement, or sought out to unwind a conflict that arises during the course of the transaction, our experienced real estate transaction attorneys are ready to serve your interests in a professional and cost-effective manner. We offer our clients options and guide you through the complexities inherent to real estate transactions. We have the knowledge and experience to devise a proactive strategy that aims to anticipate potential problems and resolve conflicts that arise along the way, managing your transactions and conflicts with ease and effectiveness.
Are you ready to discuss your real estate transactions needs? At Beckemeier LeMoine Law, we have a rich history of experience serving as trusted counsel to our clients. If you need legal assistance, contact us online or call us at 314-965-2277.